Gorge Works Internships
Applications for the Gorge Works Summer 2018 Program have now closed.
Applications for the 2019 Gorge Works Internships will open in December 2018.
The Gorge Works Internship Initiative gives interns not only the opportunity to complete project-based internships, but to network with other companies, and learn professional skills from community leaders.
Gorge Works is not a traditional internship program:
- One application connects you to multiple companies around the Columbia Gorge
- Every week you’ll learn professional development skills from community leaders and industry specialists
- Network with peers who are also in the internship program
- Connect with businesses around the Columbia Gorge through networking activities
- Tour manufacturing facilities and business locations around the region
- After completing your internship, you’ll be considered a Gorge Works alumni and get connected to the GW jobs board
Gorge Works Details
- Full-time, paid internships
- Multiple host sites
- 9-week internships start in mid-June 2018 (Host sites may be flexible on dates.)
Questions? Contact us here.