Gorge Works Internships
The application for Gorge Works Summer 2019 internships and work experiences is now open. The link below will allow you to explore the opportunities available to date and then go to the single application that will allow you to apply for multiple opportunities.
Applications must be returned by January 31, 2019, including the completed online form and PDF versions of your resume and cover letter. Incomplete application packets will not be considered.
Please be sure to put your best foot forward! These are competitive opportunities, so putting your best foot forward is important!
The Gorge Works Internship Initiative gives interns not only the opportunity to complete project-based internships and other work experiences, but to network with other companies, and learn professional skills from community leaders.
If you apply right away, be sure to check back from time to time. We may add more opportunities over the next few weeks.
Gorge Works is not a traditional internship program:
- One application connects you to multiple companies around the Columbia Gorge
- Every week you’ll learn professional development skills from community leaders and industry specialists
- Network with peers who are also in the internship program
- Connect with businesses around the Columbia Gorge through networking activities
- Tour manufacturing facilities and business locations around the region
- After completing your internship, you’ll be considered a Gorge Works alumni and get connected to the GW jobs board
Gorge Works Details
- Full-time, paid internships
- Multiple host sites
- 9-week internships start in mid-June 2018 (Host sites may be flexible on dates.)
Questions? Contact us here.