Want To Host An Intern?
A region’s talent supply line is an increasingly critical factor for determining a company’s competitive position, a community’s potential for prosperity and growth, and an individual’s pathway for equity and inclusion.
Through the Gorge Works Initiative, Gorge companies will have a valuable tool for talent recruitment, and the Columbia Gorge will offer another way of supporting business success.
Requirements to Host a Paid Work Experience
- Be able to hire an candidate full-time at (at least) minimum wage for 9 weeks (starting in mid-June 2018)
- Have an employee who is willing to mentor an intern
- Have the office/floor space to house an intern
Gorge Works Takes Care Of…
- Marketing all internships
- Receiving and organizing all applications
- Facilitating the Gorge Works program, including the weekly Professional Development Workshops
- Creating marketing materials for the program using the host sites and intern projects.
The best internships are project based and supply interns with real world experience that helps shape their future career aspirations. if you have any questions or need any more information, please connect with us here.